LINK to join: ECOS ZOOM 6656164155 or call: 1 669 900 6833, Mtg ID: 665 616 4155
6:00 Welcome and Introductions
6:10 City of Sacramento Draft General Plan Update (GPU)
Remi Mendoza, Senior Planner and Project Manager for the City of Sacramento, will share information on the City’s new draft General Plan Update (GPU). The General Plan Update includes goals for promoting the development of a wider variety of housing types and this plan also envisages interconnected centers and corridors, so that future growth is sustainable and equitable. sac2040gpu[at]cityofsacramento[dot]org
The City will host a webinar June 29 on CAAP + General Plan Update — https://www.cityofsacramento.org/Community-Development/Planning/Major-Projects/General-Plan).
6:40 Discussion/Q&A (GPU)
7:05 Updates and Announcements
- Sacramento County’s Climate Emergency Mobilization Task Force – status update
- Measure A redux – 2024 ballot measure to fund transit, etc.
- SACOG Blueprint
- I-80 lanes to be added between Davis and Sacramento – draft EIR expected soon
- Community Benefits Ordinance for Sacramento City
- Proposed development projects jeopardizing the Natomas Basin Habitat Conservation Plan
- Regional Climate Action Plan for 7 counties, by Sacramento Metro Air District (SMAQMD)
- Others …
This meeting is open to everyone interested in addressing some of our region’s most pressing challenges.