Rescheduled for July 2018 ONLY. Regular schedule will resume in August.
Transportation, Air Quality & Climate Change (TAQCC) Committee
The Transportation, Air Quality & Climate Change Committee supports policies and projects that:
– provide all residents of the Sacramento region with pedestrian, bicycle and transit access to jobs, schools, shopping, services and recreation
– provide adequate and efficient goods movement and support the provision of local goods and services over those requiring long distance transport
– protect and strengthen local communities, towns and urban centers from the corrosive effects of traffic while promoting equity and opportunity for all residents
– minimize impacts on and use of the land, air and water
– minimize the consumption of limited resources and reduce pollution and noise
– encourage land uses that minimize travel requirements
– eliminate transportation subsidies which handicap achievement of the above goals
– ensure vigorous and effective public participation in transportation planning
ECOS’ Transportation, Air Quality & Climate Change (TAQCC) Committee meets at 6:00 p.m. on on the first Thursday of each month, in the conference room at Mogavero Architects, 2012 K Street, Sacramento, CA 95811.