The January 2021 meeting has been cancelled. Please join us again next month.
Transportation, Air Quality & Climate Change (TAQCC) Committee
Social time at 5:45 p.m., meeting starts at 6:00 p.m.
Learn more about this committee here: https://www.ecosacramento.net/about-us/committees/transportation-air-quality-climate-change-committee-taqcc/
View the agendas and minutes here: https://www.ecosacramento.net/about-us/board-of-directors/board-of-directors-minutes-agendas/
Link to join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85805612058
Meeting ID: 858 0561 2058
To phone in: 669 900 6833
The Transportation, Air Quality & Climate Change Committee supports policies and projects that:
– provide all residents of the Sacramento region with pedestrian, bicycle and transit access to jobs, schools, shopping, services and recreation
– provide adequate and efficient goods movement and support the provision of local goods and services over those requiring long distance transport
– protect and strengthen local communities, towns and urban centers from the corrosive effects of traffic while promoting equity and opportunity for all residents
– minimize impacts on and use of the land, air and water
– minimize the consumption of limited resources and reduce pollution and noise
– encourage land uses that minimize travel requirements
– eliminate transportation subsidies which handicap achievement of the above goals
– ensure vigorous and effective public participation in transportation planning
ECOS’ Transportation, Air Quality & Climate Change (TAQCC) Committee meets at 6:00 p.m. on on the first Thursday of each month.