As of September 2019, the Organizational Development Committee meets every third Monday at the ECOS office at 909 12th Street (Suite 201). Please check with co-chairs ahead of time to confirm the details of the meeting.
Please check with chair(s) ahead of time to confirm the details of the meeting.
The Organizational Development Committee works on:
- Strengthening the nonprofit structure
- Oversight of fundraising efforts
- Monitoring our progress on the ECOS strategic plan
- Work to renew and initiate both individual and organizational memberships
- ECOS public relations and outreach
View ECOS’ Long-Term Strategic Planning Document, updated in 2015, here.
Click here to view our board of directors, including the chair(s) of this committee.