By Henry Li – Special to the Bee
March 07, 2017
The Sacramento Bee
Here’s a look at what’s ahead:
▪ RT will engage with broader community groups to fully understand the mobility needs and desires of our region.
▪ RT is committed to operating clean and safe trains and buses; we have prioritized security and cleaning operations, and reduced the fare-evasion rate by more than 15 percent.
▪ RT is dedicated to strengthening our finances and has tapped innovative revenue sources.
▪ RT has worked, and will continue to work, with our labor partners to build stronger employee relations, optimize processes and maximize efficiencies.
▪ RT has undergone a massive culture change, transitioning to be a more businesslike and customer-service-oriented agency.
Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/opinion/op-ed/soapbox/article137016968.html#storylink=cpy
Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/opinion/op-ed/soapbox/article137016968.html
Li, Henry. “Sacramento Regional Transit charts a new direction.” Sacbee. N.p., 07 Mar. 2017. Web. 07 Mar. 2017.