Big Day of Giving
Thursday, May 4, 2017
Mark Your Calendars! BIG Day of Giving is coming on May 4th, 2017. We are excited to join the Sacramento Regional Community Foundation for our 4th year of participating in the Big Day of Giving!
Some of the changes in this year’s Big Day of Giving campaign include:
- the ability to take payments in any format, not just with credit or debit cards.
- the ability to schedule payments ahead of time, e.g. if you are going to be out of town on May 4th, 2017
- the minimum donation amount has been lowered to $15.00
- a new online platform, called CiviCore, has been chosen to replace Kimbia
- a phone bank has been established
- a reduced transaction fee of 5.2%, down from 6.4%
- donors can now sign up for monthly donations
- Please consider giving to ECOS on May 4th, 2017.
More information about The Big Day of Giving can be found here.