- ECOS Orientation 7/7Join us on Zoom for an ECOS Orientation! Attend this ECOS orientation for a broad overview of what ECOS does, why it matters and what you can do to help! We will cover ECOS objectives, what the committees are, what they do, and more. […]
- Kassis property along the American River in Rancho CordovaThe Environmental Council of Sacramento, Habitat 2020 and the Sierra Club Sacramento Group submitted a letter regarding the Kassis property along the American River in Rancho Cordova (APN #’s: 075 0450 009 0000 and 075 0450 006 000). We are contacting your board to alert you to what appears to be […]
- ECOS Water Committee – Future of Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta, join us on Wed. Jun 22, 2022 at 3:00 pmDr Jeffery Mount of the Public Policy Institute of California has recently authored a paper tracking where the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta’s water goes in our changing environment. He will discuss his finding during the Committee’s June meeting. […]
- You’re Invited: CARB Scoping Plan Mobilization in Sacramento 6/23The California Air Resources Board (CARB) just released its draft 2022 Scoping Plan, a blueprint for California’s climate policy for the next 20 years. […]
- Comment period extended: Draft 2022 Progress Report on California’s Sustainable Communities and Climate Protection Act i…The public comment period on the draft report and associated data dashboard has been extended and staff will now be accepting comments through July 14, 2022. […]
ECOS has been a powerful advocacy organization in the Sacramento region for 50 years, arguing for transit-oriented development and against greenfield sprawl, to protect our habitat and clean up our air. With the climate crisis growing, and affordable housing becoming a critical need, our advocacy efforts are needed even more.
JOIN US AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE.