Big Day of Giving
Thursday, May 4, 2017
Mark Your Calendars! BIG Day of Giving is coming on May 4th, 2017. We are excited to join the Sacramento Regional Community Foundation for our 4th year of participating in the Big Day of Giving!
Some of the changes in this year’s Big Day of Giving campaign include:
- the ability to take payments in any format, not just with credit or debit cards.
- the ability to schedule payments ahead of time, e.g. if you are going to be out of town on May 4th, 2017
- the minimum donation amount has been lowered to $15.00
- a new online platform, called CiviCore, has been chosen to replace Kimbia
- a phone bank has been established
- a reduced transaction fee of 5.2%, down from 6.4%
- donors can now sign up for monthly donations
- Please consider giving to ECOS on May 4th, 2017.
More information about The Big Day of Giving can be found here.
You are invited to the Annual Environmentalists’ Holiday Party, co-hosted by the Sierra Club Sacramento Group and the Environmental Council of Sacramento!
Saturday, December 3rd, 2016, 6 PM – 9 PM
Shepard Garden and Arts Center, 3330 McKinley Blvd, Sacramento, California 95816
Local musician and Environmentalist Jenn Rogar will perform live acoustics for us!
A main dish, a vegetarian option and some beverages will be provided. Please bring a beverage to share, along with your favorite side dish, salad or dessert to complete this holiday potluck.
Cost: $10 (to cover room rental and main dish)
Tickets to be sold at the door. Ticket proceeds will equally benefit the Sierra Club Sacramento Group and the Environmental Council of Sacramento (ECOS).
Silent Auction to benefit the Sierra Club Sacramento Group.
Event photo taken by Ron Maertz of ECOS.