Clean Air Leadership Talks will be held at CalEPA in downtown Sacramento and will also be webcast for remote participation.
At the talks, this year’s five winners of the prestigious Haagen-Smit Clean Air Award will give short presentations on their research and contributions to improved air quality, climate protection, etc. The event is next Wednesday, June 21, at 1001 I Street (in the Coastal Hearing Room) from 2:30 to 4:30pm and is free to the public.
When: Wednesday, June 21, 2017, 2:30-4:30 pm
Where: CalEPA Headquarters, Sacramento, CA (Coastal Hearing Room) or via webcast (use the following link the day of the event: https://video.calepa.ca.gov/)
What: 20 minute presentations from each of the 5 winners:
· Chester France, formerly of U.S. EPA
· Daniel Greenbaum, Health Effects Institute
· Joyce E. Penner, University of Michigan
· V. Ramanathan, UC San Diego
· Anumita Roychowdhury, Centre for Science and Environment, India
Maggie Witt | Air Resources Board | Climate Action and Research Planning |916.324.9061 office | maggie [dot] witt [at] arb [dot] ca [dot] gov