ECOS’ Organizational Development committee meets on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 6:00pm, either in person or via conference call. Please contact one or both of the committee chairs to confirm.
The Organizational Development Committee works on:
- Strengthening the nonprofit structure
- Oversight of fundraising efforts
- Monitoring our progress on the ECOS strategic plan
- Work to renew and initiate both individual and organizational memberships
- ECOS public relations and outreach
View ECOS’ Long-Term Strategic Planning Document, updated in 2015, here.
jellison [at] surewest [dot] net
4juliraju [at] gmail [dot] com